Licenses are valid as long as your subscription is active
A valid and active license key is required in order to get automatic upgrades and for accurate use of the software.
Unlimited Site License: You are not allowed to sell the ultimate license key! A sold license key will be banned and lock out from the future update process. If you are working for a customer on account please buy a Business, Pro or Personal license key.
Updates are included as long as your subscription is active. If you have a valid and active license key updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard.
Support is given as long as your subscription is active and support will be given only for the site where the license key is activated.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. Due to the nature of digital products, which cannot be returned, we cannot grant a refund if you simply change your mind after purchasing a Clickfraud Monitoring plugin license. In order for us to consider a refund request, we require that you meet the below refund policy conditions fully. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund. We may ask you questions pertaining to the nature of your refund request.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- No refunds will be granted on renewal payments whatsoever. You will receive an email prior to your renewal date and can use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the click fraud monitoring plugin from your site before a refund is granted and before you ask us for a refund.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
- To submit a refund request, please open a support ticket.